[CLOH-News & waterpolo] Hope to see you at Zink Hall -- at IUP on Saturday to cheer and play

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 16:37:24 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Our water polo efforts hit the road on Saturday, tomorrow, at Zink
Hall on the IUP campus -- Indiana University of Pennsylvania.

http://old.www.iup.edu/virtual_tour/zone3.htm

Zink Hall is right next to the football stadium.

Plus, students are doing move-in there, so there might be some road
closings. Do your best.

I'm going to do a pick-up at 6:30 am at the Squirrel Hill JCC for A.S.
Others who need a ride can call me ASAP. We hope to see enough for
full games then and there.

Our competition is The Lawrenceville School -- http://www.lawrenceville.org/

+ + + +

We had 22 players in the water today, in the rain, in our last
practice this summer. Every day was filled with lots of fitness and
fun -- learning the game. As a team, we improved greatly. We are still
rookies in the sport and will have plenty of challenges as we
scrimmage a more veteran team with older players. We have very few
seniors and juniors.

Get a good night of rest and see you in the morning at IUP at Zink
Hall around 8 am for warm-ups. The first game is slated for 8:30 am.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark.Rauterkus at gmail.com
http://Rauterkus.blogspot.com