[CLOH-News & waterpolo] We have a water polo game on WED night at Schenley - IB - Home pool

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 12:13:32 EST 2009

Hi,

We've got a home water polo match, scrimmage of sorts, on WED night at
6 pm arrival and 6:30 game with a squad from North Allegheny. All are
invited. We'll play extra quarters to be sure to get everyone some
minutes and a bit of game experience.

Please come to practice today, - MONDAY - Tuesday and WED if you can.

3 pm is start and we lift each day, generally. We're swimming at 3:45.

Tuesday this week there is a swimming rules meeting at 3 pm at Cupples
Statium that I have to attend. All the coaches for all the teams
attend. The wrestling coaches are willing to supervise the optional
dry-land lifting time in the weight room with us that day. I'll visit
the pool after the meeting and THEN we'll swim.

It has been great getting some extra coaching the last two days from
Hose. He has been a coach and player in NJ and is coaching swimming
locally too.

The official first day of the swim season for high school is on
Friday. The middle school team at Frick starts on Monday.

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark.Rauterkus at gmail.com
http://Rauterkus.blogspot.com
http://CLOH.wikia.com