[CLOH-News & waterpolo] Fwd: Research study needs participants - for $ - and getting equipment from central PA this weekend

Mark Rauterkus Mark at Rauterkus.com
Wed Sep 2 11:52:04 EDT 2009

Hi Folks,

There is a chance to make $50 by being in a research study. It takes
two sessions, each about an hour in length. Grant did it a couple of
weeks ago. I told B.H. that I'd make this info available too.

This has nothing to do with sports -- as is the design of this email
blast list, but I wanted to see how it would handle the attachment
functions as well.

Feel free to pass this along to others.

Mark Rauterkus
Mark at Rauterkus.com

412-298-3432 = cell

PS: I need to get to the central part of PA (210 miles from here) this
weekend (Labor Day) to pick up two used water polo goals. They can
then be used in school pools. But, I need either a truck (big pick-up)
or cargo van or trailer. Rental of a U-Haul trailer that is 12-feet
long is only $29 per day. Fine. But, the hitch is greater than $250 --
as that has to be purchased and installed, not rented. So, I'm
wondering what to do. ideas and solutions welcomed.