[CLOH-News] ISCA's Age Group Meet, Elite Showcase, August 2021 - open now for reservations

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 22:38:27 EDT 2021

Hi ISCA Members!

ISCA's next email blast will go out in a few days and give notice to our
larger community that reservations are open for the July and August Meets
in St. Petersburg.

As members, you're getting a head start.

More than 60 teams were not able to enter the spring meets, sadly.

https://SwimISCA.org/save-the-date/ <https://swimisca.org/save-the-date/>

In other news, we're trying out some new services too. More news soon.

And, it comes with an additional phone number.

218-400-1500
That's #s of Roberto Clemente + Willie Stargel = 218.
Plus 400 IM & 1500-meters.
:)

Call me any time. We'll get the others at ISCA on there soon enough.

Finally, welcome to tonight's new member, HAC's Richard Romero from
Herndon, Va.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Webmaster, International Swim Coaches Association, SwimISCA.org
<https://swimisca.org/>
 218-400-1500