[CLOH-News] Question for the members -- moving into August's ISCA Hall of Fame Coaches Summit / Clinic

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 15:19:42 EDT 2021

Hi,

In case you don't know, ISCA is holding its clinic again in August 2021, in
St. Petersburg, Florida, indoors, in a hotel / conference room setting.

https://swimisca.org/isca-hall-of-fame-coaches-summit/

This is a consideration, and NOT a policy. No announcements have been made.
I have no idea what others think about this question too.

Should an EXPECTATION for every person ATTENDING the IN-PERSON ISCA Clinic
confirm that he / she has completed the vaccination protocol against
Covid-19?

This question would be contained in a code-of-conduct understanding. Think
of a check box in advance and direct question upon entry as the badge is
picked-up at registration.

What's your take?

You can reply to this email and your statement goes into the list archives,
searchable on the internet, and the others on this small list would see
your email message.
Or, you could reply to just myself. This is a discussion list.

cloh-news at six.pairlist.net

Remember, we're only pondering this position at this point.

How about a 1-10 scale, where #10 is that ISCA should TOTALLY enforce proof
of vaccination. Meanwhile, #1 is at the other end of the scale and means,
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and this question would turn me off from even
consider attending the event.

Would you be highly supportive of this position? = 9
Don't care? = 5
Hate it. = 2

What's your #?

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
412 298 3432 = cell