[CLOH-News] Question for the members -- moving into August's ISCA Hall of Fame Coaches Summit / Clinic

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 16:48:23 EDT 2021

Replies, reposting in a batch to warm up this list.

One wrote:
I think it should not be a question. If you are vaccinated and the vaccine
should work. If you don't get it, it's your business. I just don't see how
you can't not get it at this time.

+++

Another wrote:
The entire staff is vaccinated.

+++

A third wrote:
My number is 9 .  People are traveling from other areas and it would be
wonderful to know that everyone is vacinated.  However, if this isn't the
case we have the option to wear a mask to keep ourselfs safe.

+++

Still another voice, 4th commenter:
I am not sure.  It might be best to see what local protocols are expecting
in with a large in person conference.

I know I am and although masks are not required in Wyoming.  I still wear
one if I am in a large indoor setting like a grocery store etc.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Webmaster, International Swim Coaches Association, SwimISCA.org
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3), SKWIM.us
The Pittsburgh Project - swim coach and head lifeguard
Coach at The Ellis School for Swimming, T&F and Triathlon
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team & Renegades (Masters)

CLOH.org <https://cloh.org/> & Rauterkus.com & 4Rs.org

412 298 3432 = cell