[Dancenews] Happy Thanksgiving! Rose's baby and other news.

Alia Thabit alia at earth-goddess.com
Sat Nov 29 10:08:09 EST 2008

To unsub, just ask. And please forward!
Happy Belated Thanksgiving!
All we did
was write all day, and then went down to Cole's, the local dive, for a
quick plate of turkey before going home to write some more. All I've done
for a month is write. I'm up to 42,000 words. Today is do or die.

Other news:
Rose Murphy had a beautiful
baby girl!
"Ember Mae Bessent was born November 24,
2008 at 5:47 am, to Rose Murphy and Jason Bessent. She weighs 8 lbs, 14 oz
and has a head full of curly dark hair."

Jewels of Arabia is tonight!
http://www.geocities.com/habibi.bellydance/calendar.html
7 PM at the North End Studio
294 N. Winooski, Burlington,
VT
Littleton and St Johnsbury classes are
on through mid December!
Come have fun! Mondays from 6:30 to 7:30 at the Powerhouse Gym, 9 Eames
Way in Littleton, NH.   Wednesdays from 6-7:30 at Catamount Arts, 115 Eastern Ave.St. Johnsbury,
VT.

Delsarte w/ Joe Williams is
Dec 6!
There is still room, and the early price rules.
http://delsarteproject.com/

Suitable for all dancers, actors, singers,etc.

Saturday, Dec 6, from 12 noon to 5:30 PM
There will be 2 half hour
breaks - please bring snacks.

Show at 7:30.
Workshop
participants are welcome to dance in the show.

Catamount Arts,
115 Eastern Ave.
St. Johnsbury, VT 05819

$70 advance, $80
door (prices include show).
Show only, $10.

Send checks to
me or request a paypal invoice.
Alia Thabit, 16 North Ridge Road
West Burke, VT 05871

Love &
thanks,
Alia

Alia Thabit
Middle
Eastern Dance Artist
alia at earth-goddess.com;
http://www.earth-goddess.com
Vermont Arts Council Juried Artist; NEST
Roster Artist