[DesignII] query - Symex Holdings Ltd

alex.grigorijevic at symex.com.au alex.grigorijevic at symex.com.au
Thu Nov 21 10:59:31 EST 2002

Hi,

I have a query about when I want to move modules...

When I drag a window around the items that I want to move (ensuring all
streams and items are within the window), I want to know why at times the
modules and stream arrows get selected, however the streams attaching
themselves to the module do not get selected.

Is this a bug?

Regards,
Alex Grigorijevic
Manufacturing Engineer
Ext 366
Ph  03 9251 2366
Fax 03 9645 3001

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for
the intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution,
or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be
a criminal offence.  Please delete if obtained in error and
email confirmation to the sender.