[DesignII] query - Symex Holdings Ltd

Support support at winsim.com
Thu Nov 21 07:47:01 EST 2002

Dear Alex Grigorijevic,

We are writing in response to your post.

When you draw your box around the region of interest, the entire stream has to be
inside the box (along with modules, etc..if you want to copy all).  This would
result in modules, arrowheads, and streams to be highlighted in "green".  If any
one item is not getting green (remains red), then that item does not get moved by
the user.

In other words, you can independently select module or arrowhead by clicking it -
which makes it green and subsequently moved.  However, streams do NOT have this
facility.  You would have to draw a rectangular box (dotted line) via the "left
leaning" cursor mode that covers up the entire stream making it green.  Then you
can move the stream by placing the cursor within the box, press and hold left key.

If you have any questions or comments, please let us know.  Thank you.

Best Wishes,
Murugan Selvan
Support                       support at winsim.com
fax:281-565-7593          ph: 281-565-6700 (Ext. 106)
WinSim Inc.                 http://www.winsim.com