[DesignII] DESIGN II for Windows 2004 Pricing

Lynn McGuire winsim at winsim.com
Fri Jan 2 16:54:07 EST 2004

I wanted to share with you our pricing adjustments for 2004, effective January 1, 2004.  These adjustments will contribute to our
company's strength and stability in the market, but more importantly, sustain the incredible value our Software and Technical
Support provides.  Please see  http://www.winsim.com/products/winprice.html  for the new price list.

WinSim has invested heavily in resources to ensure that our customers receive The Most Cost Effective and Highest Value Steady-State
Process Simulation Solutions.  This commitment has greatly contributed to increasing our customers' Return on Investment by
empowering Chemical/Process Engineers, Managers, and Consultants to make intelligent engineering decisions.

We are also pleased to announce that WinSim enjoyed record sales in 2003.  Please see  http://www.winsim.com/press/2003sales.html
for the details.

Sincerely,
Lynn McGuire