[DesignII] patch for Version 9.50 of DESIGN II for Windows

Lynn McGuire lmc at winsim.com
Fri Nov 16 13:32:40 EST 2007

This email is to notify you that a patch for version 9.50 of DESIGN II
for Windows is now available on our website at
www.winsim.com/diiw950a.zip .

This patch is to fix a problem with the pressure out specification for
the pump unit module in the user interface. We apologize for this
error and will do better in the future.

Please download the patch ( www.winsim.com/diiw950a.zip ) and
unzip it into your c:\designii directory (or the directory that you have
installed DESIGN II for Windows into).

Please note that this patch is only for the 9.50 release of DESIGN
II for Windows. You must have version 9.50 installed on your pc in
order for this patch to be effective.

Sincerely,
Lynn McGuire
President