[DesignII] free introductory class for DESIGN II for Windows - December 7, 2007

Lynn McGuire lmc at winsim.com
Wed Nov 28 15:48:20 EST 2007

We are offering free introductory training classes for DESIGN II for
Windows at our NEW office in Sugar Land, Texas ( http://www.winsim.com/contact.html ).
Please note that we moved to a NEW office space in February.
We still have 2 or 3 spots open for the class scheduled for Friday,
December 7, 2007 at 8 am. Let us know by RSVP to Pam McGuire
admin at winsim.com if you are interested and we will send you a
confirmation e-mail with directions to our office.

Here are some comments from those in attendance at previous classes:

"Great overview of the capabilities of the software."

"Fast moving and very interesting."

"I have used the program for a while, but learned a lot from the training."

The class lasts a half day, from 8 am until noon. Murugan Selvan, Ph.D.
Chemical Engineering and head of our technical support staff will teach
the class. The course is a very good overview of the capabilities of
DESIGN II. The agenda for the session can be found at training agenda
http://www.winsim.com/agenday0_5.doc (70K Word document). We
will try to adhere closely to the agenda to maximize the benefit of the class
for all participants.

If you are interested in more specific and detailed training, please
e-mail sales at winsim.com .

Please note that this class does contribute 4 hours towards the yearly
requirements for the Texas Board of Professional Engineers Continuing
Education Program ( http://www.tbpe.state.tx.us/CEP_Info.htm ).

Lynn McGuire
President
WinSim Inc.