[DesignII] free introductory class for DESIGN II for Windows - September 10, 2010

Lynn McGuire lmc at winsim.com
Fri Jun 18 13:27:29 EDT 2010

We are offering free introductory training classes for DESIGN
II for Windows at our office in Sugar Land, Texas
( www.winsim.com/contact.html ). We still have 2 or 3 spots
open for the class scheduled for Friday, September 10, 2010 at 8 am.
Let us know by RSVP to Pam McGuire ( admin at winsim.com ) if you
are interested and we will send you a confirmation e-mail with
directions to our office.

Here are some comments from those in attendance at previous
classes:

"Great overview of the capabilities of the software."

"Fast moving and very interesting."

"I have used the program for a while, but learned a lot from
the training."

The class lasts a half day, from 8 am until noon. Murugan
Selvan, Ph.D. Chemical Engineering and head of our technical
support staff will teach the class. The course is a very good
overview of the capabilities of DESIGN II. The agenda for the
session can be found at training agenda
( www.winsim.com/agenday0_5.doc ) (70K Word document). We will
try to adhere closely to the agenda to maximize the benefit of
the class for all participants.

If you are interested in more specific and detailed training,
please e-mail sales at winsim.com .

Please note that this class does contribute 4 hours towards the
yearly requirements for the Texas Board of Professional Engineers
Continuing Education Program ( www.tbpe.state.tx.us/CEP_Info.htm ).

Please note that we are going to have a FREE Barbecue lunch after
the training session. We would be pleased if you can stay to meet
our staff and eat lunch with us.

Sincerely,
Lynn McGuire
President