transport tox speaker?

Pedsrusscott at cs.com Pedsrusscott at cs.com
Sun Apr 4 19:45:23 EDT 2004

Greetings- I'm trying to find the name/contact e-mail of a speaker from a
recent AMTC - I think it was "Rhonda" & she spoke on transport tox at at least
one recent amtc - any help welcome
thanx!
Scott

Scott L. DeBoer RN,MSN,CFRN

In each of us, two natures are at war - the good & the evil. All our lives,
the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer. But in our
hands lies the power to choose - what we most want to be, we are - Dr. Henry
Jekyll

Founder: Peds-R-Us Medical Education
Flight Nurse : Classic Lifeguard & University of Chicago Aeromedical Network
PO Box 601
Dyer, IN 46311
888-280-PEDS (7337)
219-313-5612 Cell
219-865-9271 Fax
scott at peds-r-us.com
www.peds-r-us.com
Physical mailing address for UPS/FedEx/Airborne/etc.
2301 Flint Ct
Dyer, IN 46311