Flightmed Digest, Vol 8, Issue 10

caduceus at bellsouth.net caduceus at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 15 14:42:37 EDT 2004

Relief bands are an elastic or terrycloth wristband with a little plastic
bead attached to them. They work through an acupressure point on the wrist,
which the instructions describe.

They are available from many places that offer boating supplies.
Inexpensive.

Bruce Bowling
Kentucky Aeromedical Team
Mt. Sterling, KY

> Sorry about my lack of knowledge.

> Could you explain me a bit of "Relief band"?

> Thank you.

> Alejandro Cabrera, MD

> SPE

> Guadalajara, MX.

We

> fly an EC-135 and a BO-105. We carry a Relief Band for the patient and

one