Transport RRT

YOMONK1 at aol.com YOMONK1 at aol.com
Sun May 16 18:27:06 EDT 2004

Hey folks,
I am an RRT with Carilion Medical Center in Roanoke, Va. Carilion Patient
Transport Services and Life-Guard-10. We are currently revamping our Transport
manual for our Resp. Therapists and would like to see what some others are doing
in this arena. How are you utilizing RT's, how are they being trained, what
are their expectations, full or flex time, what specialized tasks are they
taking on?
The RT's here are involved in ground and air, peds/ neo and Critical Care and
we are starting fixed wing in next month or so. Any info you care to share
would be great. Thanks for your help.

Robert W. Hedge, II RRT

Buy Hedgehog Gear