The setback of paramedicine back into the 1970s

Bryan Pond vtach1010 at
Fri Apr 8 20:37:03 EDT 2005

In Nevada nurses that operate outside the hospital either on ground units or as flight nurses they are required to also have an EMS RN lic. It requires that they have a certain amount of additional education. Why not look into the extra certification and call the NV board of nursing. I do not see you getting rid of nurses going on transports so just make sure that they are able to do the job.


More information about the Flightmed mailing list