chest tube question

asif asif_xtc at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 21:31:36 EST 2009

Rolli'e suggestion is real world and 'real time'...
best
asif

DISCLAIMER :
This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the original message. Thank you.