intefacility STEMI transfers
Pufahl, Jo M.
JPufahl at smdc.org
Thu Jan 29 08:50:57 EST 2009
St. Mary's LifeFlight, Duluth, MN
1. Yes, we have a hospital protocol for STEMI transfers. We have multiple "circles" around our hospital of 50 miles, 100 miles and 150 miles.
2. Yes, we are doing hot loads
3. Yes, we are doing hot off-loads
4. 6-10 minutes preferred. skid-skid with hot off and hot loads.
From: flightmed-bounces at flightweb.com
[mailto:flightmed-bounces at flightweb.com]On Behalf Of David Kim
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 5:03 PM
To: flightmed listserv
Subject: intefacility STEMI transfers
Just wanted to gain a bit of insight into interfacility STEMI transfers with the following questions. In return for your help, I will forward the aggregate results. Thank you in advance.
1. Does your flight program participate in a regional protocol for interfacility STEMI transfers?
2. In general, does your flight program encourage a "hot load" at the sending facility?
3. In general, does your flight program encourage a "hot unload" at the receiving facility?
4. What is the average time spent at the sending facility for STEMI transfers (defined as the arrive at sending facility-leave sending facility interval)?
Optional: To help prevent more than one answer per program, what is the name of your flight program (I will blind the aggregate results and will not divulge any program-specific responses)?
DTKDavid T. Kim, M.D., FACEP Idaho Emergency Physicians, P.A. Saint Alphonsus Life Flight Boise, ID
Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
Flightmed mailing list
To unsubscribe or change your email address, go to http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/flightmed
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. As required by federal and state laws, you need to hold this information as privileged and confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.
More information about the Flightmed