chart review ?

Matt Short shortmatt at reborn.com
Wed Dec 28 17:55:49 EST 2011

Additionally, our medical director has stated that this type of review, so long as not discussed outside the meetings is not discoverable. That includes case review meetings and peer reviews. Our peer reviews are part of our EMR and include comments, again which he states are not discoverable by attorneys should it wind up in court. All of our charts are peer reviewed with the option of your peer requesting your chart for case review with the medical director. Just his word; I've not looked it up in any legal books.

Matt Short
Flight Medic
shortmatt at reborn.com