[game_preservation] IGDA Preservation Roundtables at GDC 2008 --meeting notes

Dyson, Jon-Paul jpdyson at museumofplay.org
Thu Feb 28 13:53:02 EST 2008

Thanks, Henry, for the comprehensive notes and for leading the very
useful sessions. I would be willing to participate in Takeaways 1-4.

Best,

J.P. Dyson

Jon-Paul C. Dyson, Ph.D.
Vice President for Exhibit Research and Development and
Associate Curator for Electronic Games
Strong National Museum of Play
One Manhattan Square
Rochester, NY 14607