[game_preservation] game_preservation Digest, Vol 37, Issue 2

J.P.L.Barwick2 at lboro.ac.uk J.P.L.Barwick2 at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Feb 3 04:26:41 EST 2009

Dear all,

I thought it was time I introduced myself (instead of
hanging around in the shadows). I am a PhD student in the
Department of Information Science, Loughborough
University, UK. My research is focussing on perceptions
of the cultural significance of games and the implications
of these to preservation policies. I am in my second year
and am currently conducting interviews with academics,
institutions and people involved in the industry. I will
be very happy to share my findings with the list and hope
to get the chance to talk to as many of you as possible.
If you are interested in taking part in my study, I would
love to hear from you. My email address is:
J.P.L.Barwick2 at lboro.ac.uk.

PS I am happy to do some proofreading!