[game_preservation] Project Discussion: Digital Game Canon

Stuart Feldhamer stuart.feldhamer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 11:52:10 EST 2009

Nothing to add to the below that hasn't already been said, other than to say
that I would be happy to participate in this project if needed.

Actually, I do have a question. Other than the actual selection, is anything
special currently being done to preserve the 10 titles that have been added
to the Canon so far?

Stuart