[game_preservation] DIGRA 2009

Dan Pinchbeck Dan.Pinchbeck at port.ac.uk
Thu Feb 12 05:35:22 EST 2009

That sounds great - I'd love to see the Montreal paper too, if that's OK

Thanks

dan

Dan Pinchbeck
Advanced Games Research Group
School of Creative Technologies
University of Portsmouth, UK

www.thechineseroom.co.uk

>>> <J.P.L.Barwick2 at lboro.ac.uk> 12/02/09 8:54 AM >>>

Hi Dan,

I will send you some notes off list by the end of the
week. I did a paper in Montreal in October which was more
of an introduction to game preservation and consideration
of the barriers (both cultural and technical). But I
think for DIGRA, it would be more useful to talk
specifically about my research. I have been interviewing
academics in games research fields and talking to other
researchers too about the significance of games and the
need for preservation.

Jo Barwick
PhD research student
Loughborough University