[game_preservation] Home of the Underdogs

Devin Monnens evilcowclone at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 14:01:22 EST 2009

I haven't checked, but I wouldn't be too surprised if somebody decided to do
an Underdogs bittorent. That might be the only way all the files would ever
get together again. However, I'm not convinced all the stuff they were
distributing was really legal to distribute. It's another of those gray
areas. Still, sad to see the site's gone though.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Henry E Lowood <lowood at stanford.edu> wrote:

> Alan, would it be ok if we add your note to the SIG blog? I've noticed a

> citation or two out there on the web, tracking back to your "post" to the

> SIG, but of course there isn't one.

> Henry

> Henry Lowood

> Curator for History of Science & Technology Collections;

> Film & Media Collections

> HRG, Green Library

> 557 Escondido Mall, Stanford University Libraries

> Stanford CA 94305-6004 USA

> http://www.stanford.edu/~lowood <http://www.stanford.edu/%7Elowood>

> lowood at stanford.edu; 650-723-4602

The sleep of Reason produces monsters.