[game_preservation] Home of the Underdogs

Stuart Feldhamer stuart.feldhamer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 22:26:51 EST 2009

It has been sort of dying for years now.

The site owner was someone from Thailand, a female I believe. I know the
name but I can't spell it correctly enough to Google search for her.

OK, after lots of searching I finally found it on Wikipedia which is the
first place I should have looked:

Sarinee Achavanuntakul

Anyway, as I said, it was pretty much dying and hadn't been updated for
years. So I find it unlikely it will get resurrected in the near future.

Stuart