[game_preservation] Final SIG Icon Completed

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Feb 19 13:34:58 EST 2009

I've finished the final SIG Icon. I'll work on the font soon since we
need it finished for the handout we'll have at GDC.

The designs are here in various sizes:
http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/

The last change was the redo the shine, which I've made to match the
glass arc and is thicker.

The original design was 64x64, so the 32x32 and 16x16 icons are not
optimal (and just use whatever Inkscape thought best). The favicon is
there (but you need to download and change it's extension). The SVG is
downloadable - ignore the rubbish JPEG Gallery2 created, the actual file
is downloadable (and viewable in SVG enabled browsers, like Firefox).

Unless there are any further issues, I consider this finally complete.
Suggestions for fonts are now welcome, the last design I used was a very
basic "Square pixel" font, which while I like others were not too sure
about.

Andrew