[game_preservation] Last call for proofreaders

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Feb 19 14:24:40 EST 2009

I've sent out to those who wanted to proofreader the SIG's white paper
the draft to check out. Anyone else interested in doing can still do so,
but only if they email the list (or contact me off list) if they can get
feedback to me by next Friday.

Note: We will, of course, be sending it out to the SIG members via. the
mailing list and website when it's complete (barring any things that
were utterly missed which will be doubtful, but checking it then will be
a good idea still!). We'll have some at GDC for those who might want one
there, and copies will be orderable off Lulu for international people
who want a hard copy rather then a PDF or document file.

At the very least this is news that we're almost done. :)

Thanks!

Andrew