[game_preservation] Michael Jackson's arcade game auction

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sat Feb 21 16:54:08 EST 2009

I saw a picture of one of Sega's VR machines on sale (a picture in the
Guardian and linked to from GamOvr) but I've no idea about the catalogue
itself. Sounds interesting, seeing some of the other useless rubbish he
had for sale for thousands of dollars there might be something worth a
few bob there game wise, hehe.

Andrew