[game_preservation] EarthBound DEFINITELY NOT coming to the US

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sat Feb 21 16:56:33 EST 2009

Apart from that, I'd note that emulation, once the library system has a
valid copy and law behind it, might be worthwhile looking at.

Or ignorance/lazyness of the companies who produced those games in the
first place. Film does it right, games do it poorly. Might change in the
future though, never say never (then again, never say we won't have
perpetual copyright, oh joy...)

Andrew