[game_preservation] Home of the Underdogs

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Feb 23 08:13:08 EST 2009

An update (or rather, lack of one), I've heard nothing from the old site
owner, and have no other leads since I was never a part of the Underdogs
community.

So a dead end from me. Anyone else have any better luck or know anyone
from the community? (or someone who does know something about the
community?)

Andrew