[game_preservation] SIG paper for DiGRA

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Jul 1 11:21:14 EDT 2009

Looks like a pretty good programme, although the topics of some of the
items need some real explanation, so I hope the program isn't just
resigned to a word document.

I've paid up for it now, quite a hefty bit of cash but should be good ;)
hopefully won't be too hot that time of year either, I'm sweltering
right now.

I'll give the paper a once over at some point when I have some time. :)

Andrew