[game_preservation] iPhone Game Preservation

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Tue Jul 28 09:24:06 EDT 2009

Oh, the joys of reading up on the Nintendo Seal of Approval rubbish! I
remember reading the Maniac Mansion one, and reading up more on what was
left in the code and what changed, fascinating if only in a "watching a
crime scene" kind of way. The Microsoft guidelines did remind me of that
era, haha!

Nowadays of course, the console makers just slap a "Can't be AO rated by
the ESRB" as the main guideline...I wonder what the iPhone one is like
actually.

Andrew