[game_preservation] iPhone Game Preservation

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Jul 30 04:32:21 EDT 2009

Oh, that's certainly the case in the USA. I would have thought film
archives or industry-helped places would get the raw goods - an
un-CSS'ed DVD would be easy to get a copy of, despite the poorer quality
for archival purposes.

Hopefully we'll see the DMCA change, although who knows, that
"International piracy law" stuff thats so secret looks like it might
impact worse.

Andrew