[game_preservation] Game Preservation panel at DiGRA2009

Dan Pinchbeck Dan.Pinchbeck at port.ac.uk
Sun Jun 7 08:47:47 EDT 2009

Dear all,

A very quick note to let you all know that the Game Preservation panel we proposed for the DiGRA2009 International Conference has been accepted. This includes papers by Jo Barwick, the KEEP consortium, the National Videogames Archive and the IGDA Game Preservation SIG White Paper.

I'll send more details through next week, but just wanted to say thanks to all the contributors. I think it's really important that we've now got a platform to discuss game preservation at the foremost games research conference.

More soon!

Dan

Dr Dan Pinchbeck
Advanced Games Research Group