[game_preservation] [Fwd: [SIGs-Admin] IGDA GDC Booth- volunteers needed]

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 9 16:33:54 EST 2010

IGDA Preservation SIG, forwarding from IGDA Central:

Dear IGDA SIG Leaders,

IGDA is looking for volunteers to help man the booth at this year's GDC
event being held March 9-13. Those who are interested will have the
chance to interact with attendees and promote the IGDA by answering
questions and showing support.

Could you help us by spreading the word to your individual SIG lists
that we are looking for volunteers to give no more than 1hour of their
time? I have attached a chart with the needed dates and time slots.
Anyone that's interested can contact me at struxon at talley.com
<mailto:struxon at talley.com> with times they are available for booth duty.

Thank you for your assistance,

Shelby Truxon
International Game Developers Association
19 Mantua Road
Mt. Royal, NJ 08061
856-423-2990
www.igda.org <http://www.igda.org>

--
Henry Lowood, Ph.D.
Curator for History of Science & Technology Collections;