[LEAPSECS] coffin nails, write your senators for mean solar time

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Sat Jul 28 10:40:02 EDT 2007

Hi Steve,

This doesn't directly affect me as I'm on the other side of the
Atlantic, but I had a look anyway. Quite large documents, but I couldn't
find much about time - apart from timezone definitions - what were you
trying to show us?

I also took the liberty of taking your location from your signature
block, and having a look on Google Maps. You seem to be in a nice modern
building, with lots of trees around. But I couldn't see anything that I
would recognise as an observatory. Perhaps the hardware is up high in
the mountains, and you remotely view from the comfort of of an
air-conditioned office?

Bye for now,

Peter Vince (London, England: 51.480314,-0.46657)