[LEAPSECS] Fwd: Leaping onward

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Thu Nov 8 13:37:55 EST 2007

The last few issues of the RISKS Digest have had leap seconds repartee:

http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/24.89.html#subj13
http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/24.90.html#subj18

(And referencing back to http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/
24.79.html#subj3 with some messages in between.)

The discussion began to stray a bit from the mission of RISKS, but
perhaps can generate boisterous banter here.

Rob Seaman
National Optical Astronomy Observatory
--

Begin forwarded message: