[LEAPSECS] IERS Message No. 129: Plots of Earth Orientation Data (fwd)

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Wed Apr 9 09:50:44 EDT 2008

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Rob Seaman wrote:

> Yeah, I saw that too, but haven't figured out what symbols he's talking about.

> I just see the familiar text files. Anybody have specific links?

http://www.iers.org/MainDisp.csl?pid=36-1100218

The link is the small white square with the red diagonal line between
"Finals.all (IAU1980)" and "version metadata".

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch <dot at dotat.at> http://dotat.at/
LUNDY FASTNET IRISH SEA: WEST OR SOUTHWEST 3 OR 4, OCCASIONALLY 5 IN FASTNET