[LEAPSECS] WP7A status

Steve Allen sla at ucolick.org
Tue Dec 16 13:52:59 EST 2008

On Tue 2008-12-16T16:07:30 +0000, Poul-Henning Kamp hath writ:

> http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/cgsic/meetings/48thmeeting/Reports/Timing%20Subcommittee/48-LS%2020080916.pdf

That was before the meeting in Geneva, before China objected.

It is worth pointing out that during this CGSIC meeting Thomas
Bartholomew offered to provide the draft of the report being
summarized to parties who asked.

I am aware that he provided it to journalists from New Scientist
last week. I have requested it also, but a total meltdown of
the core e-mail services here prevents me from being sure whether
or not it was sent to me.

Given that it was provided to New Scientist, I suggest that
it may be interesting for members of this list to request
the draft also.

--
Steve Allen <sla at ucolick.org> WGS-84 (GPS)
UCO/Lick Observatory Natural Sciences II, Room 165 Lat +36.99855