[LEAPSECS] Schedule for success

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Mon Dec 22 16:23:48 EST 2008

John Hein <jhein at timing.com> wrote:

> By the way, that's a lower case 'c' in 'calendar'.

Yes, thank you for catching my mistake; the correct URL is:

http://ivan.Harhan.ORG/RT/calendar/spec.txt

It was a human mistake on my part, I had typed the URL in from memory
without checking it.

> Let me guess, you

> use outlook or something similarly helpful.

Oh no, absolutely not, Microsuxx software (both OSes and apps) is
totally banned at this facility. I use the UNIX Mail program on
4.3BSD-Quasijarus, which is just one notch above whisting into a phone
to create modem tones corresponding to 0s and 1s in terms of software
sophistication.

And by the way, this adamantly non-POSIX UNIX system uses rubber seconds!

MS