[LEAPSECS] Schedule for success

Steve Allen sla at ucolick.org
Wed Dec 31 19:06:10 EST 2008

On Wed 2008-12-31T16:01:45 -0800, Ashley Yakeley hath writ:

> The leap second having passed, the Nixie clock is now counting

> backwards. I guess PHK and Warner were right after all?

I think javascript is nobody's favorite language. Fortunately (after
much testing and two or three significant recodings) mine worked
http://www.ucolick.org/~sla/leapsecs/epochtime.html
and it now shows that all us in the US and Quebec
deserve congratulations for having experienced our >
first legal leap second.

Happy New Year!

--
Steve Allen <sla at ucolick.org> WGS-84 (GPS)
UCO/Lick Observatory Natural Sciences II, Room 165 Lat +36.99855