[LEAPSECS] why not put leap seconds into zoneinfo?

Matsakis, Demetrios matsakis.demetrios at usno.navy.mil
Tue Nov 3 16:05:20 EST 2009

Here is a babblefish translation of the link:

Buenos Aires, oct 16 (Reuters) - the Argentine Government will not change to the standard time east weekend, as it were predicted, said to Friday state agency Télam, at moments at which the opposition of the provincial governments grew.

"At the moment, the president (Cristina Fernandez) decided not to change the time zone", said minister of Planning, Julio De Vido, mentioned by the agency of the news.

(Report of Karina Grazina, Published by Jorge Otaola)