[LEAPSECS] Skepticism

Steve Allen sla at ucolick.org
Thu Dec 30 21:30:57 EST 2010

On 2010 Dec 30, at 18:24, Rob Seaman wrote:

> Post the proposal. This is an international standard, discussions should be public.

The ITU-R delegates are enacting the diplomatic strategies of their
countries, and in general there is much documentation which is
generated but never intended to be public.

I keep wondering if the content and discussions will eventually
squirt out of wikileaks, but a quick traffic analysis of the range
of time and endpoints didn't give much likelihood of that.

--
Steve Allen <sla at ucolick.org> WGS-84 (GPS)
UCO/Lick Observatory Natural Sciences II, Room 165 Lat +36.99855