[LEAPSECS] Problems with GPS?

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Wed Feb 10 13:48:55 EST 2010

Hi,

Any comments on this email exchange between our Deputy Director and an
observatory engineer? (I would presume the issue is not directly
pertinent to leap seconds.)

Systems at the observatory also rely on NTP, of course, but certainly
GPS is widely deployed throughout our infrastructure at remote
locations.

Thanks!

Rob Seaman
National Optical Astronomy Observatory