[LEAPSECS] The good fight.

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Tue Oct 26 09:40:24 EDT 2010

In message <3B33E89C51D2DE44BE2F0C757C656C8809912860 at mail02.stk.com>, "Finklema
n, Dave" writes:

>I have sent Rob a concept paper to be presented to ISO this week. It

>suggests collaboration among ITU-R, JCGM, IAU, ISO, and a couple of

>other stakeholder bodies [...]

You wouldn't by any chance have thought of adding some computer
or telecoms people to that mix ?

Nahhh, probably not necessary, what would computers, networks and
leap seconds have to do with each other...

Poul-Henning

phk at FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe