[LEAPSECS] LEAPSECS Digest, Vol 53, Issue 12

Finkleman, Dave dfinkleman at agi.com
Wed Apr 13 12:12:27 EDT 2011

I agree very much with Poul-Henning. If everyone could agree on a well
defined time scale, properly qualified, it doesn't matter what that is.
In my life there have always been people who will not collaborate or
compromise for reasons incomprehensible to me. I will re-read some of
my John Nash books so that I can seek a non-zero sum optimization.
(The best one yet is A Beautiful Math: John Nash, Game Theory, and the
Modern Quest for a Code of Nature, by Tom Siegfried.)

Dave Finkleman
Senior Scientist
Center for Space Standards and Innovation
Analytical Graphics, Inc.
7150 Campus Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Phone: 719-510-8282 or 719-321-4780