[LEAPSECS] LEAPSECS Digest, Vol 51, Issue 22

Richard B. Langley lang at unb.ca
Mon Feb 7 15:19:49 EST 2011

Those wishing to "bone up" on geodesy and coordinate systems,
especially those used in the U.K., may wish to read:
<http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/gps/docs/A_Guide_to_Coordinate_Systems_in_Great_Britain.pdf>
-- Richard

Richard B. Langley E-mail: lang at unb.ca
Geodetic Research Laboratory Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering Phone: +1 506 453-5142
University of New Brunswick Fax: +1 506 453-4943
Fredericton, N.B., Canada E3B 5A3
Fredericton? Where's that? See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/