[LEAPSECS] leapseconds on trains

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Thu Nov 17 16:25:37 EST 2011

"Actual stuff"? There's a whole other sermon…

These are tools for characterizing an "actual effect" in the "actual sky" that will affect "actual operations" of the Air Force Space Command.

The proceedings are being finalized and should be available next week. In the mean time feel free to read through the other presentations at:

http://futureofutc.org/

Extra credit if you can locate the sundial on Mars.