[LEAPSECS] props for talks?

Eric Fort eric.fort at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 14:10:10 EDT 2012

Forgot and left off the promised references, here they are:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_time_measurement_technology
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_timekeeping_devices
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clock
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day

All of the above look pretty good to me, though a bit of peer review by
this group (many being experts in the field) could probably make them even
better.

Eric